WorkSafe Victoria (WorkSafe) has embarked on a transformation journey to become a “more joined-up” organisation … to better inform, reduce and prevent risk.
The core principles of Strategy 2030 are to transform WorkSafe into a Prevention-led, client-centric organisation. With the changing nature of work and working arrangements, of workplace injuries, of demographics and economics, WorkSafe is transforming its service delivery, its business operating model and the underpinning technology.
WorkSafe has engaged Silverstone Edge for multiple capability development engagements over the last three years to support C-suite executives to understand the transformation and to build the capability required to deliver business and digital transformation. Our services have included:
- Leadership development programs for c-suite executives with a focus on transformation capability
- Planning, co-design, development and delivery of leadership forums including annual executive conference, strategic planning events, implementation planning and capability development events
- Organisation design and capability development
- Workforce planning advice and analytics, performance management strategy and implementation
- Co-design and develop performance management application using agile methodology
- Learning content development for rollout of performance management capability
This case study demonstrates our digital transformation and workforce capability development experience.